Do you hear the fragile French whisper in the rustle of the pearls and leaves? Among the golden branches with pearl-colored leaves are mysterious ladies hidden. They start to move very elegantly, the music swells and suddenly you find yourself in the company of graceful art-nouveau tree creatures on stilts. Imagine yourself in Paris with these French ladies on high, golden stilts.
Meet Miss Aurélie: her radiant appearance is enchanting. She is closely watching the golden trees with her magic magnifying glass. With great eyes of amazement she is observing this strange world. Every now and then she starts dancing a beautiful dance among these golden trees.
The artists come from the Netherlands
Number of artists: 2 or 3
Playing times: 3x 30 min or 2x 45 minutes, parade: max 1,5 hHeight of stilts: The act is played on stilts of 1.50 meters, Aurélie on stilts of 1m.
- On the day of show the performance space and dressing rooms should be available to the artists at least 2 hours before show time to build up the costumes and put on the make up.
- A clean, safe (or lockable) dressing room on the ground level with mirrors, enough light to be able to put on the make up and a table with a minimum of chairs equal to the number of performers. Dressing room should have heating or air conditioning when
necessary. Shower, snacks and beverages. Close to Toilet facilities and playing area.
- The artists need a safe place backstage to put on the stilts. Minimum height for 1m stilts acts is 1.70m (like a chair on table), minimum height for 1.50m stilts acts is 2.30m
- Parking space for 1 car (unloading / loading possibilities)
- If overnight stays are necessary, rooms will be required, ideally in a hotel/B&B providing parking and breakfast. + catering.
- The organizer has to get take of the authorization of the police .