- Fixed act
- Humor / Parody
- Street Theatre
A show that combines performance, burlesque and visual aspects. Three famous French riders perform a dressage demonstration for the upcoming Olympics. Despite some hiccups, they keep imperturbably the "French attitude"
The Horseriders represent the caricature of the French viewed by foreigners: arrogant, sure of themselves, limit unpleasant. The show premiered in Australia is played entirely in English, with some exceptions (Korea, Iran, Russia ...) for countries where English is not practiced at all
Playtimes: 2x 30' / day (2 performances per day - they are flexible according to the event)
playing surface: (if possible): 10m x 10m, flat and solid
A piece of carpet of 2 m long and 1,50 m wide (size of a person)
Indoors: if large public
- entrance music of your choice
- 1 Headset
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- Dressing room on the ground floor: close to the playing area with running water, mirror, bath towels and small catering (snacks, beverages such as coffee, tea, fruit, bread, cheese,…)
- The organizer has to ensure the application of Sabam (author's rights or any performance rights organisation (PRO) of your country)and the authorization of the police department..
- If the acts are performed abroad, if it is too late to go home or if they have to play several days the organization needs to provide hotel accommodations for the team, meals and beverages.
- Accommodation and meals: Hotels ** minimum (3 single rooms with wifi) + two hot meals a day and beverages.
- For day performances the artists would welcome a breakfast/lunch with beverages and for evening shows a dinner.
- It is specified that the rain and the bad weather do not constitute an act of God. However, in case of rain or bad weather, THE ORGANIZER must foresee a covered hall/space in this event.
- If the show is outdoors, THE ORGANIZER will pay special attention to the total isolation of the electrical equipment of the place both with respect to the ground as to the weatherconditions.
- The date is only set when the contract has been signed