Juggling Tango is an explosive, original and romantic mix of juggling and dance, to modern tango-rythms by Astor Piazzolla.
The act is based on the encounter of the juggler and the dancer. Inspired by the passionate tango music they’ve come to fascinating new combinations.
The result is a unique choreography with balls and juggling clubs almost continuously flying through the air
The artists come from the Netherlands.
Duuration: 7 minutes stage show
streetact: 15-20 minutes
Number of artists: 2
- The organizer has to ensure the application of Sabam (author's rights or any performance rights organisation (PRO) of your country)and the authorization of the police.
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- The salary is paid after the performance unless otherwise agreed.
- If the acts are performed abroad, if it is too late to go home or if they have to play several days the organization needs to provide hotel accommodations for the team, meals and beverages.
- The date is only set when the contract has been signed