Meeting-time is an original performance that touches! A melancholic and funny animation. Abandoned, hung like an old coat, she hangs lonely from a (lit) lamppost. She talks and mumbles to herself… until there is music and she sings "don't leave me alone" right from her heart. (translated from Jacques Brell's, “Ne me quitte pas”). Or during Christmas time "It's gonna be lonely this Christmas without you"… Winner of the Dutch championships Living statue 2013 and first prize Aesthetics.
The artist is from the Netherlands
Playing times: 2 x 60 'within a time frame of 4 hours and a break of min.45 minutes between the 2 sets
Number of artists: 1
Play area: 2 x 2 meters
Technology: The light in the lamppost can be lit. 1 electrical connection is required.
- A free parking space for high van (does not fit in the parking garage)
- A secure and eventually heated dressing area with mirrors and running water, snacks and beverages.
- Drinks and a meal.
- In case she should play several days: the organization needs to provide overnight stay + meals + breakfast.
- The organizer has to ensure the application of Sabam (author's rights any performance rights organisation (PRO) of your country)and the authorization of the police.
- The date is only set when the contract has been signed.