Perched high in the air, flexible poles, the artists deliver a superb performance, bending and swaying in the air, captivating and engaging the audience in absolute fascination.
Based on the image of a field of wheat swaying in the breeze, the poles’ extreme strength and flexibility allow the performer to bow in impossible angles, swaying back and forth in a hypnotising dance as the audience looks up in wonder.
The artists come from Belgium
Duration: Different possibilities : 5x 10 minutes, 3 x15 minutes, 2 x 30 minutes....(upon agreement with the customer)
Number of artists/poles: from 1
- A heated dressingroom (mirror, chairs, table, snacks and beverages, warm running water)
- Secured parkingplace
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- The organizer has to ensure the application of Sabam (author's rights or any performance rights organisation (PRO) of your country)and the authorization of the police and fire department..
- If the acts are performed abroad, if it is too late to go home or if they have to play several days the organization needs to provide hotel accommodations for the team, meals and beverages.
- For day performances the artists would welcome a breakfast/lunch with beverages and for evening shows a dinner.
- The date is only set when the contract has been signed