A naive couple is preparing for the most important moment, their wedding. But the rush and destination involve them in a cluster of buffoonish events. Only her mischievousness and his strength bring them to a … happy end?
A performance of contemporary circus, physical theater, high aerial flights and risky balances.
"Nuptial Ropes", a tribute to love and candor which save couples from the riskiest situations!
These artists are from Switzerland
Duration: 8 / 2x 20' or 45 minutes according to the type of event and the needs of the client.
1 or more performances upon request.
The show is designed to be performed both indoor on a “curtain” of multiropes and outdoors on a “shower” of multiropes
The structure used for the performance is a carbon fibre tripod of 8m height, simple and light, it is extremely easily and quickly built. Independent and elegant, it doesn’t require any fixing to flat ground (max inclination 3%)
For outdoor performances:
in case of inclination or wind, the structure needs to be fixed to the ground using for example watertanks (2x 500 kg), trees, benches or street lights.
Ideally, he ground must be flat and without inclination (max 3%) and protected from the wind.
The structure can be easily fixed to the ground with water tanks or to benches or street lights. Time for total set up: about 2h We are equipped with a sound system for about 500 people. For bigger audience, extra sound system is required
1) Flat ground space, ideally protected from the wind: 10mx10m; height 8,20m.
2) Electricity supply (10KW), plug 32 amper for night shows, a 220V plug day time
3) 2-3 security guards/volunteers of the festival during the show
4) Lights for night performances
5) No sound disturbance during the performance 6) Ideally seats or benches for the public For security reasons, no show is performed under the hot sun. A little catering with fresh water, juice, (dry) fruits or other snacks would be great!
For the festivals for which the mobility of the performances in required, the show can be adjusted to a 15 minutes version without aerials in order to be performed in different parts of town.
B) Of greater visual, we suggest for CABARET and CIRCUS, the last act of aerial duo on "curtain of multiropes" (8 minutes).
The curtain measures 5m long for 7-8m high and is composed by:
- A steel tube of 5m and 60mm with 5 attachment points (0.00/1.75/2.50/3.25/5.00), 5 slings, pulleys, carabineers
- 1500m of 10mm cotton ropes (60kg) hung at 7m height (minimum 6m) Load Weight: 235KG, drop weight: 1000kg divided into 5 points - Assembly time: 8h
- Ideal performing space: 8m / 8m, min. 6m / 6m, dance floor
- The organizer has to ensure the application of Sabam (author's rights or any performance rights organisation (PRO) of your country)and the authorization of the police
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- The salary is paid after the performance unless otherwise agreed.
- The organization needs to provide hotel accommodations for the team, meals and beverages.
- The date is only set when the contract has been signed
These artists come from Switzeland