The clown who catches everything!
P. the clown walks his heavenly days on too big shoes, really muuuuuuch too big.
From these shoes, he picks a bouquet of flowers with ease,
or you will find a hat and a butterfly net so that you can go with him ...
Clowns on the hunt. They make up a catch on the spot. Rhinoceros (butterflies), walking slippers, ... or one ... moment of pure pleasure and fantasy!
This poetic clown brings an ode to the imagination during a playful hunt for 'THE' momentum of pure fantasy '
The artist comes from Belgium
Duration: 2 x 40' as walkabout
- A free parkingspace
- A safe or lockable Dressingroom close to the performaing area with a table, chairs, mirror and warm water. This one should be be available 2 hours before the performance, for breaks and 1 hour after the performance.
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- They would like hot meals, beverages and free tickets for the number of actors.
- If the acts are performed abroad, if it is too late to go home or if they have to play several days the organization needs to provide hotel accommodations for the team, meals and beverages.
- For day performances the artists would welcome a breakfast/lunch with beverages and for evening shows a dinner.
- The date is only set when the contract has been signed.