Proudly and self-confident the Parrots are walking around, showing of their beautiful feathers. Rightfully so because the range of colors of their feathers is very impressive indeed. It’s quite a sight when these birds start to dance in an elegant way. Because of their confidence they tend to get a bit silly with their flirty and sometimes naughty behavior. Parrots are also known for short-tempered character and good memory, so be careful when they get jealous.
The artists come from the Netherlands
Play times: 2x 45'
Parade: Max 1h30' from the moment they stand. The starting point has to be the same as the finishing point.
Number of artists: minim 2 + 1 dresser
Preparation: 2 hours
- Dressing room with hot running water, mirrors, table and chairs on the ground floor (stilts) not far from the performing area. Beverages and snacks
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- The application of Sabam (author's rights or any performance rights organisation (PRO) of your country)is not necessary. It is a walkact without sound.
- The authorization of the police department needs to be asked.
- If the acts are performed abroad, if it is too late to go home or if they have to play several days the organization needs to provide hotel accommodations meals and beverages.
- For day performances the artists would welcome a breakfast/lunch with beverages and for evening shows a dinner.