A piece of clay for a dream world full of imagination and fantasy.
A new world slowly emerges on top of a large sphere.
A dream spot with rolling hills, jagged mountains, bubbling springs, safe harbors and wild forests.
Anyone who wants to play along, models from yellow, black, white and red clay to a world full of surprises and beautiful moments ...
Red globe = work together = create together = dare to dream together
Under the motto 'dreaming together about a sustainable world', the Red World Globe is certainly at place at festivals and events where families, parents, grandparents and their (grand) children are given the time and the place to create a (wonderful) moment of creation together , and share a game.
The artist(s) can bring several dreams 'in orbit around the earth' at large festivals. (3 large globes can be placed, and on request maybe even more ...!) There is also a smaller ball, where (the youngest) preschoolers can easily build.
The artist(s) come from Belgium
Duration: 3 hours continuously. (more hours upon demand)
Number of artists: 1 or depending on the number of globes and hours)
Construction time 1 hour 30
A dozen minutes of assistance with loading and unloading
Important: They only place the globe on a flat surface and not on a slope larger than 10%.
The width of the globes varies from 90 cm to 120 cm. If they have to roll through doors, please take this width into account.
- Needed ground area for the placement of the Red Globe is about 8 meters by 3 meters.
- When it concerns an outdoor activity, they would like to have one large party tent that is ready in case of rain.
- Also 1 (washable) work table of (approximately) 1.50 meters long with 2 benches or 8 chairs
- Water supply in the radius of 100 to 200 meters. (if the participants can possibly wash their hands after the claying.
If not present, the artists bring along jerry cans.
- A free and secure parkingspace. They must be able to reach the loading/unloading site by car.
- A safe or lockable Dressingroom close to the performaing area with a table, chairs, mirror and warm water. This one should be be available 2 hours before the performance, for breaks and 1 hour after the performance.
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- They would like hot meals, beverages and free tickets for the number of actors.
- If the acts are performed abroad, if it is too late to go home or if they have to play several days the organization needs to provide hotel accommodations for the team, meals and beverages.
- For day performances the artists would welcome a breakfast/lunch with beverages and for evening shows a dinner.
- The date is only set when the contract has been signed.