Ho, ho, ho, watch out! Jumping on their stilts, these imposing reindeer find their way through the audience to playful music. With their beaded shields and mighty horns, they are ready for any adventure. Thudding with their hooves, they like to poke their shiny (red) noses into other people's business, tease and find new friends to cuddle with. Then jump forward in a cheerful and quirky way.
The artists come from the Netherlands
Number of artists: 2 artists
Playing times: 2 x 40' in a period of 3 hours or 3 x 40' in a period of max 4 hours.
- 1 reserved parking space for 1 van with close access to the venue / dressing room and possibility to easily unload and load (other cars optionaly upon agreement). The organizer is responsible for the safety.
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- 1 clean, well-lit private dressing room with access to warm running water and toilet.lockable, the key given to the artist/ crew member (if not, then the organizer is responsible for the safety).
- Space for 2 -persons.
Equipment: 2 tables, 2 chairs (or more according to the number of people), 1 mirror.
- High enough to put on stilts. If this is not possible, then a table and chairs outside, out of sight of the public, to put on the stilts
- refreshments and healthy snacks and fruit.
- Catering The catering (drinks & meals) for the artists and crew members is at the expense of the organizer
- Accommodation (if necessary)
- When performing for more than 1 day or on weekends and an overnight stay is necessary.
- Hotel / B&B with parking, within 10min drive of the venue unless otherwise agreed.