- Family and children acts
- Fixed act
- Humor / Parody
- Street Theatre
Hendrik returns to his roots: a 'show' full of improvisation, mime and humor. In 'Sidewalk Chalk' you meet his cheerful personality. He inspires his audience and with only a few pieces of chalk, he carries the public into his unique universe. Hendrik surprises, delights and sometimes even teases and fools his audience.
Hendrik is a mime clown (he studied with Marcel Marceau, school of mimodrama in Paris)
With this performance Hendrik proves that it is not necessary to have large installations or technical support to captivate the public.Clowery in its purest form and close to the public. The simplicity of the representation is precisely its strength.In short, not verbal nonsense and absurdity .
Concept: He starts with a small walkact where he takes the people to the 'scene' which could be a streetcorner, a square, street,.. On the specific place he starts his fixed show where he excells in mime.It is a funny, non spoken performance for all ages.
Streettact / performence on street, a square or open space
Frequency: +- 3x30 min with one hour breaks between each set
playground: Free space: 8m x8m; semicircle
genre: a nonverbal performance with clowning and mime
Age: 8 years to .... - participation of the public
Audience: 200 to 350 press (depending on the size of the play area)
- Secured parkingspace for a van
- Meals, beverages and dressing room for one person
- The organizer has to ensure the application of Sabam (author's rights or any performance rights organisation (PRO) of your country)and the authorization of the police and fire department..
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- They would like hot meals, beverages and free tickets for the number of actors.
- If the acts are performed abroad, if it is too late to go home or if they have to play several days the organization needs to provide hotel accommodations for the team, meals and beverages.
- The date is only set when the contract has been signed