Surprise your guest with a unique aerial champagne reception to add a special touch to your event. Champagne is served by an artist hanging upside down whilst some incredible tricks are thrown too! Enjoy this exclusive form of entertainment. Add this exclusive taste to your event - bookable for all festive occasions like family or corporate events, weddings, galas, anniversary, etc.
The bar can hold 3, 6 or 12 bottles of champagne at the same time. Each standard size bottle serves 7 glases so 21/42/84 glasses can be served in one round. It is also easy to swap empty bottles for full ones while the artist is up in the bar. Speaking from experience it is always a good idea to put 6 bottles up and swap them as needed so that the champagne doesn't get stale or warm while hanging up there. The average bottle served in a 45 minute set is about 12 at a moderate pace depending on the number of guests. If there are a lot of guests it is alwaysa good idea to simultaneoulsy have more champagne served on the ground or add a second SKYBAR.
The artist comes from Germany
Duration:45 minutes per act or 4 x 15/20 minutes per evening / daytime. Several acts are possible. Possibility for 2 skybars
Buildup: 30 minutes
Breakdown: 20 minutes
BASIC CONDITION & SERVICE
Rigging point: at least 4mt30 height with 350 Kg load.
Full Service option: champagne and glasses can be brought..
The Skybar is set up in just a few minutes and is decorated and illuminated according to your wishes and ideas.
The lighting is battery-operated, so that no power supply is required.
Please let us know your decoration wishes in advance.
If there is a suspension point on site, the following prerequisites apply:
- Height of the suspension point at least 4.30 m.
- Loading capacity at least 350 kg.
- Free space on the ground with a diameter of about 3 m.
- Suspension possibility on site (ladder, cherry picker, crane).
Alternative structure on a freestanding platform:
- The freestanding platform is brought along and can be set up in about 30 minutes. The following prerequisites then apply:
- Use only on a somewhat even surface.
- An outdoor and indoor construction is possible.
- Height of platform for the Skybar 4.95 m.
- Free space on the ground with a diameter of 6 m is required.
What else has to be considered:
Only the bottles hang on the SKYBAR. The glasses are displayed on a table for the guests. Let us know if we should bring a table of our own or if there is a table on site. The table for the glasses can also be fitted with a suitable decoration for the SKYBAR - it is also always a good idea to provide guests with small napkins. These can of course be brought along by Volair on request.
Also sparkling wine and glasses are needed. You have commissioned a caterer or would like to take care of it yourself? Very good. On request we would be happy to assist you in calculating, on the basis of our experience, the quantities expected to be required. You want our full service? No problem either. Let us discuss beforehand which sparkling wine to serve to your guests and we will take care of everything. We can also provide the cooling of the sparkling wine on site if required.
- Parking for 1 car
- Dressingroom with table, mirrors & chairs .+ warm running water, secure, heated and lockable. Toilet facilities. The changing room should have enough room for the performer to get changed and warm-up prior to the show(s).
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- If overnight stays are necessary, a single room will be required, ideally in a hotel/B&B providing parking and breakfast. + catering.
- The organizer has to get take of the authorization of the police and fire department..
- The organizer has to ensure the application of Sabam (author's rights or any performance rights organisation (PRO) of your country)and the authorization of the police and fire department.