Please visit the world’s smallest escape room. A unique opportunity for young and old.
Experience what it’s like to be locked in in a really small office.
Only those who can find the key to succes will escape. But be quick, because time is running out….
The artists come from the Netherlands
Number of artists: 2
Playing times: max. 2 x 1,5h
A maximum of 4 participants can enter each time.
The escape room is completely self-sufficient
To be Provided by the organizer: 2 batteries, but they prefer one fixed power point (220V).
If it rains it is at the discretion of the artists whether the escape room can remain open or not. This is to prevent damage to the escape room.
This escape room must be placed and constructed on the ground floor
- A heated dressingroom (mirror, chairs, table, snacks and beverages, warm running water)
- Secured parkingplace
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- The organizer has to ensure the application of Sabam (author's rights or any performance rights organisation (PRO) of your country)and the authorization of the police and fire department..
- If the acts are performed abroad, if it is too late to go home or if they have to play several days the organization needs to provide hotel accommodations for the team, meals and beverages.
- For day performances the artists would welcome a breakfast/lunch with beverages and for evening shows a dinner.
- The date is only set when the contract has been signed