Children and adults alike, gaze in amazement upon the Snow Queen as she passes by in her snow globe. Reaching out to touch hands with her, as if to try to understand what she is and where she came from, her shimmering, flowy gown and otherworldly appearance mesmerizes and captivates.
Get lost in her vision as she glides through the crowds that quickly draw around her, making her way betwixt and between spectators in order to leave no soul untouched by their own ideas of wonderment and charm.
Ethereal and magical, the Snow Queen enchants and mesmerizes as she mingles with guests of all ages, creating her special brand of magic and with it, lasting memories. She encourages all those who gaze upon her to interact with her, be it a glance and a smile, a simple wave or an intimate
touch of her ivory hand through the globe. A simple push of the big beckoning red button by any curious spectator, fills her world with a spectacular blizzard of snow.
Beautiful music fills her space and snow rains down on the mystical Snow Queen, while she smiles and reaches into the hearts of onlookers, leaving an indelible mark on those who get lost in her vision. All normal activities halt around her and oohs and ahhs resound through the spaces she courses through.
Most of all, when you are in the presence of the Snow Queen and open your imagination to another world, something in you lifts and shifts, bringing the childish enchantment of our distant memories
The artists come from the UK
Duration: 3x 30 minutes or 2x 45'
Number of artists: 1 + 1 technician who acts as a steward during the show
The Globe is a big structure that requires a big space to perform in.
Measurements of the globe: When fully constructed, the Globe is 2.23m high and 1.90m wide. It will arrive fully constructed at these dimensions on a standard booking. There is an alternative booking option for smaller access venues
- Parking for 1 car + trailer
- Dressingroom with table, mirrors & chairs .+ warm running water, secure, heated and lockable. Toilet facilities. The changing room should have enough room for the performers to get changed and warm-up prior to the show(s).
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- If overnight stays are necessary, rooms will be required, ideally in a hotel/B&B providing parking and breakfast. + catering.
- The organizer has to get take of the authorization of the police and fire department..
- The organizer has to ensure the application of Sabam (author's rights or any performance rights organisation (PRO) of your country)and the authorization of the police and fire department.