An enchanting arrangement of fire works, that is what we mean by fire landscapes.
No ordinary assembly of candles, but wonder and emotion in the form of fire.
Each event is unique.That's why we never do the same twice, but we adapt to the location and to the public. We have hundreds of unique fire equipments, which we can formulate for each concept and event; from the largest to the smallest. Is the location around a pond, we may place our fire lotus on the water or on shore. Do you need to fill a square or a park, we may opt for an intriguing mirror installation of fire trees or for a short fire parade.Or maybe we put a few big eye-catchers like for example the fire gate , the water-fire or the burning giant.
A few examples of the possibilities are the lotusflowers, fire lanterns, fire trees, fire bowls,...
|Fire lantern||Firetree||Field of trees||Fire bowls||lotusflowers|
|Fire chandelier||Fire circle||The burning Giant||Parade||other + custommade|
Construction time: usually 1 day
The artists are from Belgium
Extra: A preliminary exploration on the site is strongly recommended.
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- The organizer has to ensure the application of Sabam (author's rights or any performance rights organisation (PRO) of your country)and the authorization of the fire and police department..
- If the acts are performed abroad, if it is too late to go home or if they have to play several days the organization needs to provide hotel accommodations for the team, meals and beverages.
- Dressing room with snacks and beverages + mirror.
- For day performances the artists would welcome a breakfast/lunch with beverages and for evening shows a dinner.
- The date is only set when the contract has been signed