A new bird species was recently discovered in the deep European forests. 'A bizarre specimen with many human characteristics. Half bird, half mammal and at the same time the largest flying creature in the world. An appearance that shakes the theory of evolution to its foundations. Assisted by an ornithologist, this beast is currently traveling the world with its chicks. Don't miss the chance to meet these wonderful creatures in their natural habitat. A unique experience you will never forget!
For evening performances, NEST gets a fairytale touch, with magical lights
The artists come from Belgium
Number of artists:2 or 3
Performance times: 2 x 60 minutes (additionzl performances of 60 minutes on request) - continuous performances of two minutes each
Playing surface: 5 meters by 6 meters
• Nest box size: 2.5 meters by 2.5 metres
• Nest box height: 3 metres
• Electricity connection: 1 x 220 volt
• Paved surface
• Possibility of loading and unloading at the playing location
- 1 reserved parking space for 1 + trailer van with close access to the venue / dressing room.
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- 1 clean, well-lit private dressing room with access to warm running water and toilet.lockable, the key given to the artist/ crew member (if not, then the organizer is responsible for the safety).
- Equipment: table, chair,1 mirror.
- refreshments and healthy snacks and fruit.
- Catering The catering (drinks & meals) for the artists and crew members is at the expense of the organizer
- Accommodation (if necessary)
- When performing for more than 1 day or when the distance is too far an overnight stay is necessary.
- Hotel / B&B with parking, within 10min drive of the venue unless otherwise agreed.