Acts on Stilts
Let the sunshine in! In a merry mood, these two dancing stilt walkers decorate the day and the streets with their music and solar sizzles, from head to toe. With fluttering fans, the soft satin rays brush past you and cheerfully fill the blue sky.
The artists come from the Netherlands
Number of artists: 2 artists
Playing times: 2 x 40' or 60 minutes in a period of 3 hours or 3 x 40' in a period of max 4 hours.
- 1 reserved parking space for 1 van with close access to the venue / dressing room and possibility to easily unload and load (other cars optionaly upon agreement). The organizer is responsible for the safety.
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- 1 clean, well-lit private dressing room with access to warm running water and toilet.lockable, the key given to the artist/ crew member (if not, then the organizer is responsible for the safety).
- Space for 2 -persons.
Equipment: 2 tables, 2 chairs (or more according to the number of people), 1 mirror.
- High enough to put on stilts. If this is not possible, then a table and chairs outside, out of sight of the public, to put on the stilts
- refreshments and healthy snacks and fruit.
- Catering The catering (drinks & meals) for the artists and crew members is at the expense of the organizer
- Accommodation (if necessary)
- When performing for more than 1 day or on weekends and an overnight stay is necessary.
- Hotel / B&B with parking, within 10min drive of the venue unless otherwise agreed.