Under the motto "The sky is the limit", the three trampoline acrobats offer a breathtaking show full of energy and dynamism in which they seemingly effortlessly and playfully overcome the laws of gravity.
In Temple, they fight their way through the jungle and hunt through the remains of a forgotten place of worship.
The inseparable trio not only tests the limits of physical laws, but also those of their friendship: everyone in the air, everyone against everyone, who is the better, the best, the strongest?
The artists come from Belgium
Duration 2 x 20'
12m by 12m on a hard and flat surface
8m free height
- A heated dressingroom (mirror, chairs, table, snacks and beverages, warm running water)
- Secured parkingplace
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- The organizer has to ensure the application of Sabam (author's rights or any performance rights organisation (PRO) of your country)and the authorization of the police and fire department..
- If the acts are performed abroad, if it is too late to go home or if they have to play several days the organization needs to provide hotel accommodations for the team, meals and beverages.
- For day performances the artists would welcome a breakfast/lunch with beverages and for evening shows a dinner.
- The date is only set when the contract has been signed