Tropical Butterfly Elves
Acts on Stilts
Straight from their magical world, they come to your home to discover our world.
These flamboyant butterfly elves observe everything and want to communicate with everything and everyone.
They will really enjoy to catch these funny little human beasts that we with their huge nets, .
The artists come from France
Number of artists: from 2 to 4 stilt walkers + 1 with the music system
Playing times: 3 x 30', 2 x 45' or 1h30
Assembly: 2h30 - disassembly: 1h30
Minimum height: 4m
- 1 reserved parking space for 1 van with close access to the venue / dressing room and possibility to easily unload and load The organizer is responsible for the safety
- 1 clean, well-lit private dressing room of min 30m² with access to warm running water and toilet.lockable, the key given to the artist/ crew member (if not, then the organizer is responsible for the safety).
- Space for the number of artists persons
- Equipment: 2 solid tables, 1 chair per artist (to be able to put on the stilts), 1 mirror. If the height does not allow you to put on the stilts inside, there must be a sturdy table and 1 chair per artist out of sight of the audience next to the performance location.
- refreshments and healthy snacks and fruit.
- Wifi connectie
- Electricity: Sockets to chargie the batteries.
- Volunteer: They want a volunteer for the crowd control.
- Catering The catering (drinks & meals) for the artists and crew members is at the expense of the organizer
- Accommodation (if required)
- For performances for more than 1 day, if it is too late, or if the distance is too far, an overnight stay may be necessary.
- Hotel / B&B with parking, within 10 minutes drive from the location unless otherwise agreed.