The stage can now also be a sturdy wall.
The wall is the playground for innovative video content and high tech flight systems. Together with a cast of international acrobats, you will experience a WAOW moment
An innovative and emotional dance vertically against a wall.
Inside or outside, everyone will be in awe. Backflips, somersaults and amazing partnerwork brings this show to a complete new level.
A new concept in which the choreography and music can be rearranged to suit the customer.
This Vertical Dance act is perfect for an opening show or opening of a new building and in combination with movie projection; Video Wall Dance. As well as the opening or closing show at your event and venue as churches, high-rise buildings, bridges and fencing.
The Video Wall Dance is an unique and innovative technical performance that is unparalleled!
Our acrobats are moving, with high-speed winches, continue along a vertical wall and send the video on. It creates an unique overall choreography of dance, image and music. Instead of a video with moving images you can opt to project images or logo's.
The video is totally focused on what you want to convey. The Video Wall Dance can also be booked in combination with live music and singing.
Those artists come from the Netherlands
Duration: customized to the customers wishes.
The act wall dance with tango Story: 15-20 minutes
Vertical video walldance: There must be a "wall" available of approximately 15 X 10 meter - suitable for projection, when this wall is not there one can be built. Above it, there should be the possibility of rigging (points)
- A heated dressingroom (mirror, chairs, table, snacks and beverages, warm running water)
- Secured parkingplace
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- The organizer has to ensure the application of Sabam (author's rights or any performance rights organisation (PRO) of your country)and the authorization of the police and fire department..
- If the acts are performed abroad, if it is too late to go home or if they have to play several days the organization needs to provide hotel accommodations for the team, meals and beverages.
- For day performances the artists would welcome a breakfast/lunch with beverages and for evening shows a dinner.
- The date is only set when the contract has been signed