Big eyes look at you curiously. They are the researchers of this planet, the explorers of our time.
They move like a collective brain controlled from a different level.
Are they strange, funny or a little frightening?
The artists come from the Netherlands
Duration: 2 x 45' or 3 x 30' within a 5 hour timeframe with min 60 to 90 minutes break between sets.
Number of artists: 3
Buildup and acts are possible indoor and outdoors
Buildup and performances
• For the construction, a location of at least 5 x 5 meters, 2.5 meters high and ground floor is required).
• It must be possible to cover the construction site so that attributes and costumes are set up dry in the event of rain
• It must be possible to close the construction site or to have someone guard the location when the artists are not there.
• Dressing room close to play area.
• An electricity/ power point for charging the batteries between the performances
Volunteers:· The organisation provides at least 1 person to assists in assembling the costumes and who accompanies the act for security reasons.
Buildup time: 1.5 hours before the walkact
Breakdown time: 45 minutes
· No technical requirements. The costumes are incorporated with sound systems that play sounds and musical soundscapes.
• Geen techniek nodig. In de kostuums zitten geluidsinstallaties verwerkt waarmee klanken en muzikale soundscapes worden afgespeeld.
• In the dark, the eyes of the puppets are illuminated from the inside
- No slippery surfaces.
- Dressing room: Dressing room close to start and end location with running water, mirror and snacks.
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- The organizer has to ensure the authorization of the police department..
- If the acts are performed abroad, if it is too late to go home or if they have to play several days the organization needs to provide hotel accommodations for the team, meals and beverages. (hotel including breakfast, single and double rooms)
- For day performances the artists would welcome a breakfast/lunch with beverages and for evening shows a dinner.
- Parking: free parking spot for a bus.
- The date is only set when the contract has been signed
This is a production of Close-Act