workshop making giant soap bubbles can be booked, only in combination with a walkact
From 6 to 101 years: everyone can learn to make giant soap bubbles. During this workshop the participants receive tips and tricks and the various materials are provided for this.
The artists come from the Netherlands
Number of artists: 1 or 2
Number of sets: per set of 30 min, max. 3x to be scheduled per day part of 4 hours) - times in agreement with the customer
Age: from 6 years - , under 6 years the artists ask a parent/accompanist for help.
.When it is very busy, the workshop can be converted to a 1-on-1 soap bubble making, where each child can try it a number of times with guidance.
A smaller playing surface can be used in this setting.
- A free parking space for a van near the workshop
- Preferably a wind-free location
- The desired playing surface covers at least 6x6 meters, but preferably larger because of. the freedom of movement of the participants, so that the participants do not get in each other's way
- Also keep in mind that the playing surface gets wet and slippery from the soap bubbles.
- The playing surface must be cordoned off so that non-participants cannot disturb the participants. (with nadar fences or a cord.)
- Plenty of water and soft drinks and a meal.
- The organizer must comply with the police.
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- If the acts are performed abroad, or if they have to play several days the organization needs to provide hotel accommodations for the team, meals and beverages.