The flower whispers' bring short stories on tall stilts.
The narrator (s), stilt walker (s) bring fairytale dew, rainbows and enchanting landscapes to life in a whisper.
As a listener you choose and hear one of the four fairy tales from the beautiful bouquet.
Target audience: This street theater with whisper stories focuses mainly on children between 4 and 12 years old, but adults also find it super to hear the flowers speak ...
(Finally someone who whispers to them a story ...! Because that has usually been a long time ago for them!)
In their beautiful (linen) costume & with the large bouquets of flowers, this stilt walker (s) is / are a colorful and poetic eyecatcher at your festival, party, or event ...
This act can also take place indoors if the ceiling is high enough :-)
The artist(s) come from Belgium
Duration:3 x 40 or 4 x 35'
Number of artists: 1 to 3
Height for indoor performances: minimal 2m40.
Target audience: 4 - 12 years but adults like is as well.
- A free parkingspace
- A safe or lockable Dressingroom close to the performaing area with a table, chairs, mirror and warm water. This one should be be available 2 hours before the performance, for breaks and 1 hour after the performance.
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- They would like hot meals, beverages and free tickets for the number of actors.
- If the acts are performed abroad, if it is too late to go home or if they have to play several days the organization needs to provide hotel accommodations for the team, meals and beverages.
- For day performances the artists would welcome a breakfast/lunch with beverages and for evening shows a dinner.
- The date is only set when the contract has been signed.