Handbalancing with chairs
Coming all the way from Kenya, Africa and living in the Netherlands, this energetic acrobat will amaze you by stacking 4 chairs on top of each other and not losing balance, while performing incredible balancing tricks. Perfect for many kinds of occasions,
The artist is from the Netherlands
Number of artists: 1
Playing times: 5-6 minutes
Neccesary: a very high ceiling
- 1 reserved parking space for 1 van with close access to the venue / dressing room and possibility to easily unload and load (other cars optionaly upon agreement). The organizer is responsible for the safety.
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- 1 clean, well-lit private dressing room with access to warm running water and toilet.lockable, the key given to the artist/ crew member (if not, then the organizer is responsible for the safety).
- Equipment: 1 tables, 1chair 1 mirror.
- refreshments and healthy snacks and fruit.
- Catering The catering (drinks & meals) for the artists and crew members is at the expense of the organizer
- Accommodation (if necessary)
- When performing for more than 1 day or on weekends and an overnight stay is necessary.
- Hotel / B&B with parking, within 10min drive of the venue unless otherwise agreed.
- Music rights need to be declared by the organizor.