A performance that plays in a poetic way with smoke, fire, smell and taste.
Abstract images and funny moments alternate with tangible and clear actions. A spectacular street theater show that combines entertainment and cooking.
The artist is from the Netherlands
Aantal artiesten: 1
Speelduur: 30 minuten - max 3 x per dag
Stage set-up: 180°- in a half circle
Playing surface: min 6 x 5 x 3 meters (W x D x H)
Rebuilding (for 2nd/3rd show): 60 minutes
- 4 x 220 V for various devices
- 1 x 220V for amplifier
- (max power peak moment 2000 Watt)
Fire: Gas flame thrower
Sound: Provided by artist (mood music.. sound of...)
LIGHT:Basic light is required for indoor or evening performances.
Rain: The performance cannot be played in case of heavy rain and wind. In case of light and drizzle, a large rain screen above the playground will suffice. (in consultation)
- Availability of tap water. (minimum 15 litres)
- Possibility of hot water to rinse after each show (or a dishwasher)
- 1 reserved parking space for 1 van with close access to the venue / dressing room and possibility to easily unload and load (other cars optionaly upon agreement). The organizer is responsible for the safety.
- 1 clean, well-lit private dressing room with access to warm running water and toilet.lockable, the key given to the artist/ crew member (if not, then the organizer is responsible for the safety).
- Space for 1 person.
Equipment: 1 table, 2 chairs (or more according to the number of people), 1 mirror.
- refreshments and healthy snacks and fruit.
- Catering The catering (drinks & meals) for the artists and crew members is at the expense of the organizer
- Accommodation (if necessary)
- When performing for more than 1 day or on weekends and an overnight stay is necessary.
- Hotel / B&B with parking, within 10min drive of the venue unless otherwise agreed.