Adam, Eve and the snake
A modern version of Adam and Eve and the snake.
Our ideas about paradise, about shame and sin, our ideas about good and evil and our image of women – to what extent were they shaped by this primal story? Where dance, balance acrobatics and aerial acrobatics come together in a seductive and poetic way. Beautiful music that takes the audience into this modern version of seduction and passion.
A treacherous and exciting story on beautiful musical tango beats
Number of artists: 3 + 1/2 technicians
Duration: 20 minutes
- TREE: The performers need a large tree with 1 suspension point 2 meters away from the base of the tree and a minimum height of 8-10 meters
- Play area : Outside they need a space of at least 6 x 6 meters (space must be clean and free of obstacles) they prefer a wooden stage flat.
- stage: flat terrain / wooden stage with a carpet of the artists). If they perform on short grass or stones in the street, they only need a carpet.
- Light: : Lightplot on request
- Sound: 1 outdoor sound system with 2 boxes for an outdoor audience, monitoring and USB access.
- If they use live music: cello and or violin
- Stereo FOH PA System
monitor system with 2 x 12” of 15” wedge monitor in playarea
FOH desk min. 4 channels at least 4 way EQ with sweep min. 4 aux. busses.
- Rigging: The artists take their own winch which we will hang in the tree with rope protection to protect the tree
- Electricity for their winch to go up and down they need normal volt 230V, during building up and during show days
- They need to put anchorpins in the ground for their winch to fix it! They take their own anchor pins with them.
- Acces to hangingpoint: ladder, cherrypicker or genielift or simular
- All terms should be available by arrival of the group
- 1 reserved parking space for 1 or more vans with close access to the venue / dressing room and possibility to easily unload and load.
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- 1 clean, well-lit private dressing room with access to warm running water and toilet.lockable, the key given to the artist/ crew member (if not, then the organizer is responsible for the safety).
- Space for minimum 4/5 persons
- Equipment: solid tables, 1 chair per artists, mirrors.
- refreshments and healthy snacks and fruit.
- Wifi connection
- Catering The catering (drinks & meals) for the artists and crew members is at the expense of the organizer
- Accommodation (if necessary)
- rooms are necessary when performing for more than 1 day or if the distance is too far or too late at night to return.
- Hotel / B&B with parking, within 10min drive of the venue unless otherwise agreed.