High on their stilts, majestic and free, Unicorn stilt walkers dance side by side. Their wings wide, a show of splendor, full of glitter they shine day and night.
Their horns shine like silver moonlight, they flutter in the air, an enchanting sight .
If you want to complete the fairy tale, book the Unicorns together with the singing princess in her golden carriage.
The artists come from the Netherlands
Number of artists: 2 unicorns + optional the singing princess
Playing times: 2 x 40' in a timespan of 3 hours and 3 x 40' in a timespan of 4 hours
- The route between the dressing room areas and performance space should be entirely step-free for stilt walkers.
- shelteed and safe place for the cart.
- 1 reserved parking space for 1 or more vans with close access to the venue / dressing room and possibility to easily unload and load. The organizer is responsible for the safety.
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- 1 clean, well-lit private dressing room with access to warm running water and toilet.lockable, the key given to the artist/ crew member (if not, then the organizer is responsible for the safety).
- Space for minimum 2 persons or more.
- Equipment: solid tables, 1 chair per artist (to be able to put on the stilts), 1 mirror. If the height does not allow you to put on the stilts inside, there must be a sturdy table and 1 chair per artist outside, out of sight of the audience next to the performance location.
- refreshments and healthy snacks and fruit.
- Wifi connectie
- Assistance:At busy and crowded events people can become a little overenthusiastic to get their pictures taken. In this instance a chaperone will be needed for crowd control purposes.
- Catering The catering (drinks & meals) for the artists and crew members is at the expense of the organizer
- Warm healthy meals(dinner) to be provided for day events/
- Accommodation (if necessary)
- If it is too late or the distance is too far the organisation takes care of rooms for the number of artists
- Hotel / B&B with parking, within 10min drive of the venue unless otherwise agreed.