A pact, a secret code, a time capsule, a promise...
In the same place at the same time in 20 years.
The old treehouse where two friends shared their afternoons between free time with games, laughter, fantasies and complicity.
Time passes and distance is inevitable, but it does not have to mean oblivion. As the song said: 20 years is nothing... And two characters who have found a way to stay together in the distance, even when life takes them down different paths.
The artists are from Spain
Indoor or outdoor performance
Number of artists: 2 + 1 assistant
Playing time: 55 minutes. For 2 performances, minus 45' intermission.
Size: Medium / For street, tent and theater
Genre: Circus theater / Show without text
All target groups (from 4 years) / family audience
- Ideal room dimensions: 8 m wide x 8 m deep x 6 m high
- Minimum room dimensions: 8 m wide x 5 m deep x 4.5 m high
- Type of surface: Flat, smooth ground, without too much relief and without too much slope.
- Street performance set-up and take-down time: 3.00 hours for set-up and 1.15 hours for break-down
- Set-up and dismantling time Indoor performance: 5 hours set-up and 1 hour and 15 minutes breakdown Sound: The audio control is carried out from the dressing room The artists provide the complete sound system for street performances if the organization cannot provide this.
- They travel by van + trailer: 1 reserved parking space for 1 van + trailer with close access to the venue / dressing room and possibility to easily unload and load. The organizer is responsible for the safety.
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- 1 clean, well-lit private dressing room with access to warm running water and toilet.lockable, the key given to the artist/ crew member (if not, then the organizer is responsible for the safety).
- Space for the number of artists and their equipment.
- Equipment: solid tables, 1 chair per artists chairs, 1 mirror.
- refreshments and healthy snacks and fruit.
- Wifi connectie
- Assistance:At busy and crowded events people can become a little overenthusiastic to get their pictures taken. In this instance a chaperone will be needed for crowd control purposes.
- Catering The catering (drinks & meals) for the artists and crew members is at the expense of the organizer
- Warm healthy meals(dinner) to be provided for day events
- rooms for the artists
- Hotel / B&B with parking, within 10min drive of the venue unless otherwise agreed.