A tissu or aerial silk act is one of the most spectacular forms of aerial acrobatics.
The combination of strength, flexibility, graceful movements and spectacular falls demands the attention of many spectators.
High in the air with beautiful music and costumes, this act is an added value for your event.
Possible as a solo, duo or trio act.
The artists come from the Netherlands
Number of artists: 1,2 of 3
Duration: 5-6 mlinutes
GANTRY :Optional: For a performance without a suitable suspension point, the gantry can be used both outside and inside. This can be erected at a height of 7 meters or up to 5 meters.
- A suspension point with a minimum load capacity of 500KG. This could be a truss, beam, engine hoist (type VE10), crane, telescopic crane, etc. If there is a different suspension point, please consult us first.
- Attaching the silk tissue can be done by the artist provided the mounting point can be accessed safely. This should always be discussed in advance.
- In deviating situations it is necessary to use a rigger.
- An electric aerial work platform/ cherry picker(and someone who can operate it) may be required to reach the suspension point; this must be arranged by the client. Other materials to reach the suspension point must also be arranged by the client.
- The minimum height for a silk tissue act is 5 meters,maximum height 12 meters (deviating heights in consultation).
- During the act, the radius of 3 meters around the tissue must be clear.
- Music is delivered/provided via email or USB
- 1 reserved parking space for 1 or more vans with close access to the venue / dressing room and possibility to easily unload and load. The organizer is responsible for the safety.
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- 1 clean, well-lit private dressing room with access to warm running water and toilet.lockable, the key given to the artist/ crew member (if not, then the organizer is responsible for the safety).
- Space for minimum 2 persons or more.
- Equipment: solid tables, 1 chair per artist (to be able to put on the stilts), 1 mirror. If the height does not allow you to put on the stilts inside, there must be a sturdy table and 1 chair per artist outside, out of sight of the audience next to the performance location.
- refreshments and healthy snacks and fruit.
- Wifi connectie
- Assistance:At busy and crowded events people can become a little overenthusiastic to get their pictures taken. In this instance a chaperone will be needed for crowd control purposes.
- Catering The catering (drinks & meals) for the artists and crew members is at the expense of the organizer
- Warm healthy meals(dinner) to be provided for day events/
- Accommodation (if necessary)
- If it is too late or the distance is too far the organisation takes care of rooms for the number of artists
- Hotel / B&B with parking, within 10min drive of the venue unless otherwise agreed.