Three fantasy animals, strong in interaction, cuddly and spectacular on stilts.
Three imaginative characters who share an unbreakable friendship. The two smallest of the three are no less than 2.5m high and the largest and most colorful is even 3.5m high!
The first is funny, cute and sweet. He also looks a bit cross-eyed. Cuddly and friendly is his core character
The largest of the three. is proud and flutters through everything.
The strongest has to rely on his muscles. He doesn't understand it all very well. Tough with a heart of gold.
The artists come from Belgium
Number of artists: 1 to 3
Playing times: 2 x 40' in a timeframe of 3 hours or3 x 40' in a timeframe of 4 hours or 2 x 60' up to 2h30 for a parade.
Height stiltwalkers: 2 x 2m50 et 1 x 3m50
- The route between the dressing room areas and performance space should be entirely step-free for stilt walkers.
- 1 reserved parking space for 1 or more vans with close access to the venue / dressing room and possibility to easily unload and load. The organizer is responsible for the safety.
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- 1 clean, well-lit private dressing room with access to warm running water and toilet.lockable, the key given to the artist/ crew member (if not, then the organizer is responsible for the safety).
- Space for minimum 1 to3 persons or more.
- Equipment: solid tables, 1 chair per artist (to be able to put on the stilts), 1 mirror. If the height does not allow you to put on the stilts inside, there must be a sturdy table and 1 chair per artist outside, out of sight of the audience next to the performance location.
- refreshments and healthy snacks and fruit.
- Wifi connectie
- Assistance:At busy and crowded events people can become a little overenthusiastic to get their pictures taken. In this instance a chaperone will be needed for crowd control purposes.
- Catering The catering (drinks & meals) for the artists and crew members is at the expense of the organizer
- Warm healthy meals(dinner) to be provided for day events/
- Accommodation (if necessary)
- If it is too late or the distance is too far the organisation takes care of rooms for the number of artists
- Hotel / B&B with parking, within 10min drive of the venue unless otherwise agreed.