For more than 3,820 years, a previously unknown creature measuring no less than 4 meters has been wandering through our primeval forests! This protector of nature traveled miles to contact the human race. This good-natured troll with a leaden and loud voice, speaks to everyone in his unknown elf language. Fortunately, he speaks very slowly and uses a lot of body language so that even the little ones understand him
The artist is from Belgium
Number of artists: 1
Height stiltwalker: 4 m
Playing times: 2 x 40' in a timeframe of 3 hours or 3 x 40' - or 2 x 60' in a timeframe of 4 hours. For parades up to 2h30'
- The route between the dressing room areas and performance space should be entirely step-free for stilt walkers.
- 1 reserved parking space for 1 or more vans with close access to the venue / dressing room and possibility to easily unload and load. The organizer is responsible for the safety.
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- 1 clean, well-lit private dressing room with access to warm running water and toilet.lockable, the key given to the artist/ crew member (if not, then the organizer is responsible for the safety).
- Space for 1 person.
- Equipment: solid tables, 1 chair per artist (to be able to put on the stilts), 1 mirror. If the height does not allow you to put on the stilts inside, there must be a sturdy table and 1 chair per artist outside, out of sight of the audience next to the performance location.
- refreshments and healthy snacks and fruit.
- Wifi connectie
- Catering The catering (drinks & meals) for the artists and crew members is at the expense of the organizer
- Warm healthy meals(dinner) to be provided for day events/
- Accommodation (if necessary)
- If it is too late or the distance is too far the organisation takes care of rooms for the number of artists
- Hotel / B&B with parking, within 10min drive of the venue unless otherwise agreed.