Harvesters of intangibles, soulful kissing blowers, auras collectors .
Dance is their language by which they speak to us about what we do not see.
The immaterial is their dimension; exceptionally incarnated they invite us to develop our perceptions.
The poetry of life is their reason for being they share their vision.
Through a musical path, they lead us to discover their condition of elf. They are trying to get in touch with us and show us what is still invisible to us today. Thus through the magic of play and dance, the absurd takes on its full meaning, the immaterial materializes and the invisible becomes visible.
But it only lasts for a moment, like a bubble of soap that eventually burst, and each element takes its place.
The artists come from France
Ambulatory, visual, interactive and modular show:
Duration: 1h30 (in 1 x or 2 x 45' or 3 x 30') Breaks between 2 walkacts
Number of artists: from 1 to 4 characters on stilts + actor with a rikshaw. The organisation needs to provide an assistant to assist the stiltwalkers during the walkact.
Size: Characters 3.5 meters high
Buildup: 2hours 30 minutes
Dismantle: 1hour and 30 minutes
- Free parking for a van
- Dressingroom with tables, mirrors & chairs .+ warm running water, secure, heated and lockable. Toilet facilities. The changing room should be at least 25m² for the performers to get changed and warm-up prior to the show(s).(20m²)
- Electrical plug in the dressingroom
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- If overnight stays are necessary, single rooms will be required, ideally in a hotel/B&B providing parking and breakfast. + catering.
- The organizer has to get take of the authorization of the police and fire department..
- The organizer has to ensure the application of Sabam (author's rights or any performance rights organisation (PRO) of your country)and the authorization of the police and fire department. This show is registered.