Strange enlightened beings rove our streets.
Who are they and what do they want? They are half bird, half men.
They live in a different world and not pay attention to the people around them
By night a fire player with hand flares can be added. The hand flares create a magical lighting effect for the performance.
Duration: 2 x 45 minutes with at least 90 minutes in between the acts
Build up time: 2,5 hours before the start of the performance
Break down time : 1 hour
AssistanceThe organisation must arrange (minimal) one person (security) to assist and accompany the act during the performance(s)
Number of artists: minimum of 3 actors
Payment: 50% of the total all-in costs have to be credited at least 3 weeks before the performing date.
- No slippery surface.
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- The organizer has to ensure the application of Sabam (author's rights or any performance rights organisation (PRO) of your country)and the authorization of the fire and police department..
- Dressing room (facility to change) close to starting and finish point
- Dressing room with running water, mirror, chairs, snacks and beverages
- Parking: 1 or 2 vans (depending on number of performers)
- If the acts are performed abroad, if it is too late to go home or if they have to play several days the organization needs to provide hotel accommodations for the team, meals and beverages.Depending on schedule, hotel accommodation (only single or twin rooms) including breakfast may need to be provided.
- For day performances the artists would welcome a breakfast/lunch with beverages and for evening shows a dinner.
- The date is only set when the contract has been signed
The artists come from the Netherlands
A production of Close-Acts