An enchanting and impressive show that leaves the audience speechless. An innovative and beautiful concept.
Léa and Francis met at the National Circus School of Montréal and connected right away. Both seeking for new challenges and innovative ways to express arts in circus, they were searching for something new.
Soon they discovered the possibility of working together in one single wheel. Combining their strengths opened up new possiblilities and led to a wonderful symbiosis between two bodies inside one wheel. Their originality quickly made them known around the globe. In 2015, they were invited to the biggest circus festival in the world, the ''Festival Mondial du Cirque de demain'' in Paris, where they won the Bronze Medal. They have since then traveled internationally to share their passion.
Flat surface - absolutely no inclination.
Type of surface: ideally wood or linoleum on wood. No street or concrete because it damages the Cyr wheel.
This artist comes from Canada and will stay in Paris for 2 years from February 2017.
- The organizer has to ensure the application of Sabam (author's rights or any performance rights organisation (PRO) of your country)and the authorization of the police
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- The salary is paid after the performance unless otherwise agreed.
- The organization needs to provide hotel accommodations for the team, meals and beverages.
- The date is only set when the contract has been signed