As if coming from the strangest collection, from the bag of an explorer or from the sketch of an archaeologist, those oversized puppets come to life for our greatest pleasure.
These entirely dreamed up amulets have crossed the ages, adapting themselves to all generations, therefore combining traditions and modernity.
Inspired by the traditional celebrations of the American continent, these mysterious dolls are the interpretation of several myths. They defy our most primitive superstitions, with music and dance, to arouse curiosity and amazement.
The artists come from France
Photos of Laurent Quinkal, Vincent Van Hecke, Dominique Chauvin.
Format: Luminescent street performance with possibility to include a final show
Music: 7 live musicians, "Latin Fusion – New Orleans Jazz” sound
Duration: parade without final 2 x 45 min or 1h30 - Static show 45 min
Technical effects: Sound and light show – pyrotechnic effects provided by the company
Dance of the demon is a show offering several atmospheres:
- Day parade
- Night light parade
- 45 min static light show - gantry show with black light and pyrotechnic effects
Parade full version: 14 artists and 2 stage managers = 16 persons.
Parade short version: 7 artists and 1 stage manager = 8 persons.
Full version with final show: 17 artists and 5 stage managers = 22 persons.
- "The demons": 3 articulated and illuminated giant puppets, handled by 3 puppeteers – height 4m – embedded pyrotechnic effects
- "The machine": motorised and articulated structure – integrated sound system – flamethrower – black light - 1 driver – height 3.50m, width 2.50m
- "The devil": puppet handled by a dancer
- "The bulls": 2 dancers handling bull-shaped machines
- "The band": 7 live musicians with sound system
- Static show with independent gantry
- Dance - illuminated Cyr wheel performance
- Illuminated juggling and dance
- Contortion on canes
- Aerial silks
- Pyrotechnic effects
- Dressingroom with table, mirrors & chairs .+ warm running water, secure, heated and lockable. Toilet facilities. The changing room should have enough room for the performers to get changed and warm-up prior to the show(s).
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- If overnight stays are necessary, rooms will be required, ideally in a hotel/B&B providing parking and breakfast. + catering.
- The organizer has to get take of the authorization of the police and fire department..
- The organizer has to ensure the application of Sabam (author's rights or any performance rights organisation (PRO) of your country)and the authorization of the police and fire department.