As straight as a rod, her clothes are eccentric,
paper and airy fabric draw circles that are concentric
One day her hair is red the next it is blue, the wool on her spindle too: a soft pink ball when her mood is good, as black as the night when she is not all right.
The patterns she whirls, spins and weaves reflects her way of being.
We see her dancing with elegance even her life “is hanging by a thread”.
Juggling wool balls, her hands criss cross threads with visible and invisible hands, until the beholder in wrapped in a colorful whirl.
She spins dreams, secrets and hidden thoughts, all carefully weaved.
Though they are sewn and perfectly sealed, sometimes in a whisper they are revealed and thoughts and dreams and secrets drift in the air, until they reach ears that are far away
Time: TIMING : Normally 1 performance of max 60' They can arrange timing according to the needs of the event / festival.
A musician can be hired upon demand
- SUPER Clean DRESSING ROOM close to the stage or location where the show will take place , for dress up ,make up and physical preparation; warming up(2 hours minimum ). Possibility to use a bathroom near the dressing room , not open to the public. Full-length mirror. tables with 1 chair FOR EACH ARTIST. Inspection of the location before the show or the event
- FOR WALKING ACT: STREETS FREE FROM OBSTACLES / NOT SLIPPERY OR WET FLOORS
- The organizer has to ensure the application of Sabam (author's rights or any performance rights organisation (PRO) of your country).
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- The organization needs to provide hotel accommodations for the team, meals and beverages.
- The date is only set when the contract has been signed