Men at work!
Men at work is a nostalgic encounter, wheels turning, scraping chains; energy is converted into hard labor. They heroically brave the risks of the time, balancing on the edge of the capacity. Incessant collaboration, manufacturing and inspection, dynamics down to the smallest detail. Battling against the elements, in extreme concentration striving for the required perfection. It is a non-verbal improvisation of image, movement and effects. In a setting of pulleys, winches, wheels, and cables you find the diligent workers who symbolize precious labor, energetic strength, joy and cooperation. The constructive simplicity, color and native look creates an association with the past.
Playtime: 3 x 30 minutes
- The organizer has to ensure the application of Sabam (author's rights or any performance rights organisation (PRO) of your country)and the authorization of the police department..
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- They would like hot meals, beverages and free tickets for the number of actors.
- If the acts are performed abroad, if it is too late to go home or if they have to play several days the organization needs to provide hotel accommodations for the team, meals and beverages.
- For day performances the artists would welcome a breakfast/lunch with beverages and for evening shows a dinner.
- Catering: vegetarian
- The date is only set when the contract has been signed