Did you know that there is music in waste? These artists transform trash into crazy musical instruments and produce infectious tunes.
These masked creatures transform the craziest things out of their trash. The audience is fully involved in the show.
From a living drum kit to a swinging xylophone, everything is possible! This act can be performed continuously and in short time frames.
They also offer tailor-made team buildings for companies, organizations and workshops for young and old.
You learn to make music with waste for several hours - one afternoon or even a weekend. You compose your own drum kit from all kinds of worthless material such as pots, pans, kettles, cans, water bottles ... With two sticks in your hand you can explore rhythm and dynamics. As soon as that is done, we move on to the interplay. You create a tune in a group. As finally, a sound recording can be made if desired or a show moment can take place.
Artists from Belgium
Times 60min, 90 min or 120 min. Adjustable times can be discussed
You have the choice between a walkact, a fixed act and a podium performance.
- A free parkingspace
- A safe or lockable Dressingroom close to the performaing area with a table, chairs, mirror and warm water.
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- They would like hot meals, beverages and free tickets for the number of actors.
- If the acts are performed abroad, if it is too late to go home or if they have to play several days the organization needs to provide hotel accommodations for the team, meals and beverages.
- For day performances the artists would welcome a breakfast/lunch with beverages and for evening shows a dinner.
- The date is only set when the contract has been signed