Inspired by American music from the early 1900s, these artists return to this period and bring it up to date to put you in a rhythmic show with a mix of fiery ballroom dancing and lightness.
The artists are from Belgium
Duration show: 25 minutes
Concept and versions: Pyrotechnic juggling show where the performers dance in a festive atmosphere.
- Costumes inspired by Charleston style.
- Electro swing type music.
- 2 Possibilities: Duo = 1 artist pair + 1 roadie or Quintet = 5 artists + 1 roadie.
- Final with small local fireworks
- Two parking spaces located as close as possible to the location: vehicle 6m long.
Two security people available from installation to dismantling.
- Changing room: located as close as possible to the place of performance with access to water and equipped with a mirror, possibly heated (depending on weather conditions) and always safe.
Place of performance: A flat, open and non-slippery surface with a diameter of 7 meters for the duo and 15 meters for the quintet.
- Lighting, sound system and electricity
- No lighting needed
- A powerful audio installation on each side of the stage
- Possibility to rent the audio system
- Logistics and security:
- Cords without the act (for public safety) – if no stringsthen fences.
- Two security people available from installation to dismantling.
- Obligation to warn the firefighters of the region about fire show.
- Access to a water point as close as possible to the fire show performance venue
- Provision of a powder extinguisher if chosen for the fire show.
- A full midday meal and/or an evening meal depending on the schedule, non-alcoholic drinks provided in the locker room and drink vouchers for the event.